Wednesday 28 March 2012

Brain Tumour Shrinks on Program Testimonial


October 3rd 2011
The other day I went to my neuro-oncologist to get my bi-annual MRI as I
have a brain tumor that was discovered in 2001. Do you know what she said to
me, the tumor had remarkably shrunk. It is a benign tumor but it has
actually shrunk. I remember Bee, telling me that my tumor would shrink but I
didn't think that it would actually happen as quickly as it did. I have been
on the diet for about 3 months now. My MRI shows a considerable between the
most recent tumor and the previous one. I am so floored that for all of
those who are non-believers in the importance of diet in the acquisition of
good health, all they have to do is just look at my MRI's.

Thanks again,
Christine





March 23rd 2012
I just got back from my Neuro-oncologist who told me that remarkably my
brain tumor has shrunk but again. She told me that she's even going to
undertake a study on the ketogenic diet and brain tumors because of the
progress that my tumor has made.

Christine
15 months on program and shrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment